Monday, December 3, 2007

More Pictures of Thatched Roofs

As a lot of you already know, I have had to return home because my 6-month visitor status in England was up. Ron is scheduled to come home for the Christmas holidays in a couple of weeks. When I left England, it looked like Ron and I would be returning there after Christmas.....but Bell Helicopter has made some plan changes, and now we will be going to Maryland in January for a month or two. I had a few England blogs that I had not posted, so I will post them over the next couple of days.
Today's post is just more pictures of thatched roofs. I think that they are really pretty----but I wouldn't want to have one!







2 comments:

Staci said...

I wonder how many mice would live in our roof if we had a thatched roof out in the country?

Steve and Joan said...

And how many birds would make a nest out of your roof?

Steve